Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day Six - Saturday (1st weigh in tomorrow!)

I changed my hair today! I think I really like it!  It is way dark hey!


Well, I ran this morning (I couldn't rest...I have this burning drive to lose the balance of the weight. It makes me feel better when I am smaller.)  Tomorrow morning  is my first weigh in. I know I have lost, and I hope to keep losing for the next 9 ish weeks!

I ran 7.05 km
45:38
Avg. pace 6:28
Best pace 4:40

Knee felt pretty good. Tomorrow we run 20 km. I am looking forward to running a bit lighter than last! I cannot wait to feel what the marathon feels like at a way lighter weight.

Today, I ate a garden burger (on a white bun) scraped off the triple O sauce, had water. It was delicious! Mmmm. Love those.

I said no to ice cream cake. I had a grande decaf non fat latte (during my 2 hour hair appointment ahhhhh)  and a package of Craisins. 'Somebody' ate my protein/energy bar and I found it in the van all yuck. So, I didn't eat as much as I had wanted. There are always days like that.

I have had lots of water though. I feel great! Tomorrow is a big calorie burner. Calories in vs. Calories out. That is how it works! It WORKS!






No comments:

Post a Comment