Monday, February 23, 2009

Day One

I updated my Sparkpeople.com  pages (there is where I am portion controlling and watching my calories, fibre intake, protein, carbs etc.

Morning:
Pills and vitamins
1 cup Kashi cereal
1/2 cup of skim milk (non fat)
handful of raspberries

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettuccine

Snack: 1 medium red apple, 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner: Late dinner (Subway 6" turkey with honey mustard) veggies etc. and shared a bag of baked Lays with Cliff. Red tea for before bed. 

Water: So far, 10 cups (one with lemons in it served warm)

Exercise:
A lot of lower body stretching with the kids (about 15 minutes or more)
6o minute Jazzercise class (including strength with weights)

My left knee is tight, reminds me of a sensation I had when I was a kid, but worse. A couple of days ago I felt a pop/crack sound just walking through my house. The run yesterday was fine. I think it is a very tight IT band down my left leg. It is very tight even with stretching. I go see Dr. Leif in two weeks. Maybe I should go this week instead. Tonight I wish to do Jazzercise. That will be the test! I have been using Advil, and ice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment