Monday, January 4, 2010

Day One - Start it Up!

Oh really. Day one? Yes. Day one. I am too tired to get out of bed at 5 to do my exercise DVD. Plan B, do it when the kids are in school and only two at home. Check. Done.

I did the Slim in Six 'Start it Up' DVD, and also the stretch DVD portion. It was hard, I was sweating. I am out of shape. I am happy to be working on me again.

I got on the scale this morning, and I was 192 pounds. Whatever. I knew it was bad, but hey I am working towards correcting that. Plus, I has my last splurge for quite some time. Thus, a bit more in weight I guess. So, I will go from 192 today, to 150/145 ish by May 2nd, 2010. That gives me a good solid plan. I am going hardcore again. Not giving up. Doing this.


So, Slim in Six (just press play 6 times a week, for six week) I am ready. I am doing this! I am really excited actually. I took my depressing 'before' photos on two camera phones, but not sure how to get them on here. So...those will have to wait. I also took most of my measurements as well.

And, this week I will be running on Wed 8/1's, Thursday a straight run of 2-5 k's for my half marathon clinic, and of course Friday which will be FINALLY 10/1's. I am so excited to be able to run for ten minutes again. Oh how I have missed running! And of course Sunday I will run with my new HM group. Love them already!!

So, I have 47 pounds to lose from my original weightloss of 90 pounds. Not so bad I guess, as I didn't do ANY exercise for 7+ months. So, today it changes. I change. I will knock those pounds away. Pound by pound. Step by step.


3 comments:

  1. YAY Cathy!
    Think about joining our 500 miles in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Thank you for cheering me on!

    How do I record the miles? I don't have the NIKE+ system. Just my Garmin. I guess I could add them up somewhere. I did a Google converter from miles to kms.

    500 miles = 804.67200 kilometers

    I would love to be a part of it! Do you have a little write up? I will put it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it Cathy. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete