Monday, January 4, 2010

500 miles in 2010

My friend Laura, along with her friend Erin have a challenge!

I took information off of Laura's blog! Count me in Laura and Erin! I will do in Kilometre's however...

500 miles = 804.67200 kilometers

Do you want some support reaching your fitness goals this year?

Erin and I have challenged each other to a road race. First one to run 500 miles in 2010 wins some serious bragging rights. Even if I lose, I'll still be so excited to run 500 miles in 2010.

Do you want to join us? We're doing our race through Nike+ but you don't need Nike+ to join. If you want to join us, starting TODAY, track the miles you run, walk, use the elliptical, or bike (4 miles on bike = 1 mile running). Every Sunday, email me, comment somewhere, hit me up on twitter, whatever to get me your total for that week. I'll list everyone's totals every Monday morning and we can cheer each other on.

We're using #500in2010 as a twitter hashtag if you want to join us trash talking there. If you want to join on Nike+, send me your user name. Let's make 2010 a healthy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment