Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Four

Today was a good day. I felt less sore, and I feel way less hungry. When I eat, I get full really quickly. Tonight, I am not as crazy for night eating. I like this healthy eating. Everything tastes better, and I have WAY more energy!

Today, I did the 50 minute tape, RAMP it UP. And tonight I started my half marathon clinic. It was awesome!

So nice to be back there with old friends! Tomorrow, second to last clinic night for the LTR. FINALLY 10/1's! Yay!!

4.13 km
25:36
378 calories burned
avg 6:12k
max 5:05
And a big hill.

Tonight was a straight training run, no breaks. I DID it! I did it. It felt amazing.

A quote to inspire me. Taken from my clinic email.

Oh, and #500in2010 1k more (walking back and forth to school)

Lastly, a motivational quote....

"You also need to look back, not just at the people who are running behind you but especially at those who don't run and never will... those who run but don't race...those who started training for a race but didn't carry through...those who got to the starting line but didn't in the finish line...those who once raced better than you but no longer run at all. You're still here. Take pride in wherever you finish. Look at all the people you've outlasted."




No comments:

Post a Comment