Monday, July 27, 2009

Come on? Blisters on my feet?

Well, I got out there this evening (with my cold, stuffed up ears-not in my chest kind of cold) and I ran for 1 minute, walk for 1 minute. For 18 minutes. Then I power walked (thus the blisters-not used to fast walking anymore) and ended up going for a total of 61 minutes (and a 5 min warm up) I burned my calories. I drank water, I ate well. I am feeling the way I should be feeling! Minus this cold business going on.

My hip feels good so far. I did my stretching after I got back. Did 100 crunches, and 50 push ups (thinking that this is the way to go with my sore hip and leave the squats for another time)

Tonight:
6.89 km
Average pace with the walk run included: 8:51
Best pace (running) 4:58
Calories burned: 408+
Feel: Sore feet (blisters) I feel lighter, and I feel more mellow and happier. Walk or run! Gonna get it done!

Day 1 is done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment