Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

I finally broke my 150 pound plateau. I ate my splurge of nachos last night, a bit of frozen yogurt, with angel food cake and a tbsp. of dark choco. chips. I think it helped. I stood on the scale this morning and wham bam thank you ma'am. 148.4 came up! Too bad it wasn't yesterday. The long run helped, as did that splurge. It was so good. 

It just makes me see that I can do this! I am excited to see how far I can get in this contest. I am sitting at about 10% of weight loss right now. I don't know where the others are at right now. All I know is that I feel really fit right now! It feels great. I just want to get my job done now! I have under 20 pounds to lose! Woo hoo. Six more weigh ins, I don't think that will happen, but 139...very possible!  I wanted to get to 130, not sure if that is possible as the past two weeks with diligent work, staying on track didn't help. So, I just have to plug away at it! After the contest is over, I will continue to get down to 130. I figure by June/July I will be there! PERFECT! 

Today, I had my protein (from the health food store) shake. Banana, apple. A Safeway turkey lasagna (healthy one that was portioned controlled) and two hard boiled eggs. A handful of almonds, and 5 dates. Yummy, they taste like candy! (Natures candy!!)

Tonight, taco salad...of the healthy kind of course. Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment