Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hump Day - Week Three, Day Three & a Run

Today was a good day, and a bad day. Sick child in the house, a lot of puke. But manageable. My day was so much better than yesterday. I am tired, yes. But happier for sure.

It had to be my decision with regards to running. No pressure. Max 15k. And suddenly all feels right in my world again. I have no rush to run a half or try for the full. I KNOW I can do it.

So, today I did BIU, for 48 minutes (between puke clean up--really!) and laundry. Lots of laundry.

And, a good run tonight as well, and it was nice to run with my friend Louise. It is nice to have friends with fitness goals I must say! It is nice to run and chat about our lives. The runs go a lot quicker that is for sure!

7.13K run
47:51
avg 6:43
best 4:36
Calories burned: 637

#500in2010 - 4.5 miles today

Tomorrow I am doing a brand new DVD called BURN IT UP. And I will do that to the end of the six weeks! I hope it goes well tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be able to run with friends. Makes the miles go by easier.

    Way to go on finishing your video, even with puke clean-up (FUN!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi!

    Running with friends is so much more fun! Yes, the runs go by nice and quickly!

    I see from your blog you are quite the inspiration! I have you bookmarked. I LOVE your blog.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puke and manageable? I hate that I understand those two juxtapositions coexisting. 4.5 miles is a lot considering everything you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JBS - I know! I know. But hey, it has to be done sometimes. Thankfully! The run was mandatory, it helped take away the stress (and the smell of vomit in the house LOL)

    ReplyDelete