Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday - Run Night

Yesterday I think I ate too much. Well about 2000 calories. I didn't go to Jazzercise. I was tired, and sore. I listened to my body. 

Today, I don't feel like running, and I totally don't want to be on 'plan' so I am eating to full (a comfortable full) and I am choosing not to record my eating. I get bored of recording everything.

I had my kashi and milk w/banana.

Snack: 2 slices ww bread w/2 tbsp natural pbutter and a tablespoon of strawberry jam.

I am experimenting, as I need to be able to keep this up long term. And I am mad that this morning I saw 149 again. And then I feel mad I didn't exercise, and that I ate Subway, and  baked lays. And...you know how it goes.

So, I refuse to give up. I need to feel happy, but I also need to eat so that I have energy and strength to run my marathon. So, maybe weightloss is not the right thing right now?!

I need to eat less at night, but hard with evening fitness activities. Hard. 

So, I will take this out on a fast run tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment