Friday, March 27, 2009

Given up this week

I have about 5 weigh ins, including the weigh in on Sunday. I am not going to weigh in. I way more than the 147.2 I weighed on last Sunday. I have been enjoying myself. And, I will get back onto my plan on Monday. Some weeks are like that. I am like 149/148 so FRUSTRATING. I sometimes it is my loose skin, and that this is where I may be stuck.

I REALLY want to win this contest, but I am low in energy and often think this is not good timing to try to lose this much weight, although I know it would help in race time finishing etc.

I just don't like cycling between the same 5 pounds. I am hoping that my once an evening nursing session with my 16 MONTH old will be ending. This is day three. So, it could be a hormonal shift as well. As well as being the PMS part of my cycle. Nasty. Nasty LOL.

Anyways, I am going to enjoy not counting calories for the rest of this weekend. And, start fresh again Monday. For 4 weeks until that final weigh in on Sunday, April 26th. Wish me luck!

I  plan on upping my cardio (extra Jazzercise, my longer, then shorter runs, portion control, curb night eating, and drink lots of water)  ( I am also going to try to up my weight workouts!! I need to use weights I think! PUSH past this darn phase! The weight HAS to come off.


No comments:

Post a Comment