Friday, November 13, 2009

Tonight is the NIGHT!

Wow, I was charging up my Garmin, and taking a look at previous runs!

My last run was July 31st!

I tried to run about 15 times between April 4th and now.

Changing my weight in my Garmin to read 187 pounds. Also, finding all of my gear. So I can be ready to run tonight.

Wish me luck! It is going to take a lot of effort to get back to where I was, and then some. I feel it in me that I will achieve that goal this time around.

I had lots of water today, ate healthy and plan on eating about 1300 calories a day for now. See how that goes.

I am tempted to take my measurements, but I don't know if I want to depress myself with my reality of what size I am.

I am in the 'obese' category (a fraction about overweight) still enough to make me work my tail off! LITERALLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment