Thursday, April 15, 2010

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Monday, nothing. Recovery from my huge busy run and walk the day before.

Tuesday. 2 walks to school and back. 2 km.

Wednesday 2 walks to school and back. 2 km.

I didn't run last night. I was mentally and physically exhausted. So, I went out for a burger and onion rings with my hubby. Then I had tea and cookies at my parents house. It was the right way to do the evening. I hardly ever take a break. However, yesterday I just felt plain worn out. So, I stayed home, cuddled with my littlest babe. And painted 50 toenails in a bright pink. Perfect. Just what I needed, and so did my girls. I also took my son to the ortho yesterday (and his friend Jen) and then I took him for a haircut, and for new socks. Whew.

Today, I feel much stronger. I cannot wait to get out there and run! Sunday, I have a 20k coming up!

Later!

#500in2010 = 2.48 miles (4 km)


1 comment: