Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Summary

It is has been a crazy weekend. So many of our kids are throwing up. I was up on the couch until 5 a.m. And then out the door at 8 to go for my long Sunday run.

I am just happy that so far I am feeling fine, and so is Cliff. And three other kids. This means ALL of them have had it now. I hope it is the end of the puke.

Run today:

8:27K
54:41
751 calories burned
avg pace 6:37
max 4:51

Two major hills. Long hills. I survived and I feel GREAT! I LOVE my running group.

#500in2010 total this week: 18.5 MILES


And of course, it is a weigh in day for me tomorrow morning. I hope I have made some progress!
Oh, and week four of six start for me tomorrow for Slim in Six!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my ... I don't think I could function on that little of sleep. Hopefully your brood is almost through this - and you don't get it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, it was a challenging day for us. I am thankful that they all *seem* to be getting better.

    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete